Front Office Representative
We are seeking a full-time Front Office Representative that will play an important role in the company’s growth and success by ensuring the smooth and seamless operation of our office.
This position is the first point of contact for the company and will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality in a timely manner. This position will also provide administrative support across the organization and uphold the ultimate goal of promoting a positive office experience for employees and visitors.
The successful candidate has proven experience managing a fast-paced office environment that is meticulously organized, can solve problems efficiently, communicates effectively, and settles for nothing short of 100%.
On-site | Full-time
- Manage the company’s front desk functions, including greeting guests and managing proper check-in procedures
- Schedule meetings and coordinate meeting set-ups when necessary
- Maintain office space in peak condition; optimizing the use of space, keeping clean and tidy, and ensuring that all resources are working and ready to use
- Manage efficiently operation of facilities including office supplies, kitchen maintenance and snacks, janitorial, shipping/receiving, inventory management, and basic IT needs. Maintain a sufficient inventory of various supplies and order new equipment as needed.
- Carry out regular checks of inventory and building/office conditions to identify any areas where improvement is needed. Resolve issues with the building and facilities, such as needed maintenance or emergency repairs.
- Manage inbound/outbound deliveries
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including daily cleaning, catering and any security services
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and renters, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Participate actively in the planning of company events, as well as keep events calendar up-to-date
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires, as well as the offboarding processes
- Address employees’ queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware, time off and travel arrangements)
- Assist the executive team, the HR team and the Financial team with general tasks and duties as assigned
- Maintain client and staff confidentiality and privacy
Experiences and Skills
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Prior working experience as a Front office representative, Office manager or Administrative assistant is considered an advantage
- High proficiency with Google and Microsoft applications, including Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Meticulously organized and detail-oriented person
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Outgoing and with a natural ability to get along well with others
- Bachelor's degree
What we offer
- The opportunity of working on unique projects, in a team of professionals
- A highly competitive salary package
- Great medical services package
- Meal tickets
- Free access to sports and recreation facilities (fitness, aerobics, swimming, skiing, football, reading)
- Unique sabbatical program