We develop some of the best software in the world.
We are therefore looking for an gifted Graphic Designer with the energy and creativity to create design solutions that have a high visual impact.
Your designs will be required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, posters, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity.
The position calls for a clear set of rules behind your designs, creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
You should demonstrate a high level of proficiency in design, web and multimedia software and applications, such as Adobe Creative Suite. It is beneficial if you have knowledge of printing procedures, photography, illustration and verbal and written communication with a track record of successful design projects.
On-site | Full-time
Our existing software products are used by millions of end users in more than 100 countries around the world. Within our Marketing Team, you will be developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research, you will think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts, you will use innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time, you will manage design for entire marketing campaigns.
What we offer
- The possibility of contributing to globally marketed products
- The opportunity of working on unique projects, in a team of professionals
- A highly competitive salary package
- Great medical services package
- Meal tickets
- Free access to sports and recreation facilities (swimming pool, fitness, aerobics, swimming, skiing, football, reading)
- Unique sabbatical program