Veenendaal, the Netherlands, May 4, 2021 – General Magic launches a new European location platform that uses open data and respects privacy.
The General Magic Location Platform consists of 4 major products:
Maps & 3D Scene
Bring real world maps to your users in 3D. No matter whether they are online or offline. More information on the Maps & 3D Scene page.
Routes & Navigation
Help your users get their best way with precise data and live traffic. No matter whether they are online or offline. More information on the Routes & Navigation page.
Help users explore the world with rich location info for over 70 million points of interest. Including 4 million Wikipedia articles. More information on the Places page.
Dashcam and Advanced Driver Assistance modules. Smart collaborating software modules using deep learning and Artificial Intelligence. More information on the AI Dashcam page.
The General Magic Location Platform is unique in several ways:
- Open Data. The General Magic Location Platform deploys more than 2,000 open data sources – ranging from maps, elevation and satellite data, points-of-interest, Wikipedia, public transport and address data.
- Privacy. We do not use tools from third parties that compromise your data or your customers’ data. Privacy is at the very heart of what we do.
- European. We are a global citizen, having worked with the largest global companies such as Nokia, Samsung and HTC. We’re also proudly European.
- Edge Computing. We are strong believers in the Edge Computing as well as the cloud. Depending on your solution, we provide intelligent choices where to compute.
- Straightforward. We are easy to do business with and operate a commercial model that is super easy to understand. See our Pricing page.
About General Magic
General Magic is the European location platform that uses open data and respects privacy. More information on our About page.
Job van Dijk
+43 676 4618313